With many of our bridal couples choosing reception venues in Elkhart and St. Joe counties, it’s always a treat to head down to Kosciusko county and be a part of a special celebration at the Tippecanoe Country Club. For their fall reception, Cassie and Adam chose our Gold wedding package featuring DJ Iceberg as their entertainer and emcee.
Cassie chose to do a unique Grand Entrance, recognizing a “Bride’s Team” and a “Groom’s Team” for introducing her wedding party, which her guests loved. It’s a modern take on the traditional grand entrance, and a fun way to get the energy of the party up from the very start. Dinner followed the Entrance along with toasting, cake cutting, special dances, and a touching anniversary dance to recognize the longest married couple in attendance. With the dance floor now open, DJ Iceberg rocked the dance floor utilizing the extensive playlist created by the newlyweds and guests had a blast dancing to their selections.
Reception song selections:
- Grand Entrance: Wannabe – Spice Girls; The Boys Are Back In Town – Thin Lizzy
- Cake Cutting: Sugar, Sugar – The Archies
- First Dance: When I Fall in Love – Nat King Cole
- Father & Daughter Dance: Unforgettable – Nat and Natalie Cole
- Mother & Son Dance: You Raise Me Up – Josh Groban
- Anniversary Dance: Misty – Johnny Mathis
- Bouquet Toss: Dear Future Husband – Meghan Trainor
- Garter Toss: Foxy Lady – Jimmy Hendrix