The gorgeous Crystal Ballroom at the Lerner Theatre was the setting for this November winter wedding reception in downtown Elkhart with roughly 200 guests attending to celebrate with Hannah and Josh. Hannah’s parents are one of our long-time corporate clients for company events, so we were excited to hear that their daughter was getting married and had chosen DJ Iceberg as her entertainer for the evening.
Food from the Navarre Hospitality Group of course did not disappoint, and guest enjoyed the traditional highlights of cake cutting, first dance, parent dances and an touching anniversary dance before DJ Iceberg rocked this Michiana wedding reception with a contemporary mix of today’s music. Hannah and Casey are both big Top 40 fans, so Iceberg’s mix was heavy on new hits from artists like Cardi B and Bruno Mars along with guest requests and fun sing-along classics thrown in as well. The large group of guests also had plenty of fun with the requested line-dances including the Cha Cha Slide and Cupid Shuffle. It was a lovely evening in a beautiful setting and we definitely were sad to see it end!
Reception song selections:
- Grand Entrance: Bring ‘Em Out (Instrumental) – T.I.
- First Dance: When I’m Married – Wilder Atkins
- Father & Daughter Dance: Sweet Child O’ Mine – Guns N’ Roses
- Mother & Son Dance: True Fine Love – Steve Miller Band
- Anniversary Dance: Can’t Help Falling In Love – Elvis Presley
- Garter Toss: Sexy & I Know It - LMFAO
- Bouquet Toss: Single Ladies - Beyonce