An early November wedding at the iconic Amish Acres Historic Farm in Nappanee Indiana can be so beautiful, especially as Autumn seems to arrive later and later to northern Indiana. That was exactly what Kaylene was looking for as she and Tim traveled all the way from Manhattan (that’s Illinois, not New York) to have their wedding in this picturesque setting.
The ceremony was held at the awesome Round Barn Theatre, with the ceremony following in the Restaurant Barn where DJ Iceberg was read as their wedding DJ and emcee. Just over 100 guests enjoyed a traditional Amish meal of fried chicken, mashed potatoes and noodles (served family-style of course!) before Iceberg turned it loose for several hours of dancing and celebration.
Reception song selections:
- Grand Entrance: Bring ‘Em Out (Instrumental) – T.I.
- First Dance: When I’m Married – Wilder Atkins
- Father & Daughter Dance: Sweet Child O’ Mine – Guns N’ Roses
- Mother & Son Dance: True Fine Love – Steve Miller Band
- Anniversary Dance: Can’t Help Falling In Love – Elvis Presley
- Garter Toss: Sexy & I Know It - LMFAO
- Bouquet Toss: Single Ladies - Beyonce