In Elkhart County, it really doesn’t get much more picturesque than a late summer outdoor wedding ceremony on the golf course at the gorgeous Elcona Country Club in the Bristol Hills in Indiana. Meghan and Brian were married by Meghan’s brother, Anthony, under the shade of ancient pine trees near the practice green in the late afternoon, just a short walk down the pathway from the clubhouse. Sticky Boots handled the emcee and DJ duties for this event and also provide the mics and sound system for the outdoor ceremony.
It was quite a warm day, so after the ceremony, guests were quick to retreat back to the air-conditioned comfort of Elcona’s ballroom where a beautiful reception was planned, bathed in soft pastel pink light from our Dazzle uplighting package. Meghan and Brian entered to everyone’s excitement with a custom Grand Entrance featuring the Blackhawks’ NHL theme song “Chelsea Dagger” with tons of energy with everyone clapping along as the newlyweds made their way to their sweetheart table. After a tasty plated meal, and lovely toasts from the bridal party, the 200 guests danced the night away to Sticky’s contemporary mix of hits and classics from artists like Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston. Such a fun night and one of the best events of our summer so far!
Ceremony song selections:
- Bridal Processional: Make You Feel My Love (Instrumental) - Adele
- Bride Entrance: A Thousand Years – Piano Guys
- Recessional: Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
Reception song selections:
- Grand Entrance: Marry You – Bruno Mars; Chelsea Dagger – The Fratellis
- Cake Cutting – Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- First Dance: All The Way – Celine Dion & Frank Sinatra
- Brother & Sister Dance: The Way You Look Tonight – Steve Terrell
- Mother & Son Dance: The Perfect Fan – Backstreet Boys
- Bouquet Toss: Single Ladies - Beyonce