Local Middlebury couple Heather and Mike rocked with DJ Iceberg at the classic Spohn Ballroom in downtown Goshen on a late summer afternoon in September. Heather had decided to do both her ceremony and reception in the same space in the 3rd floor historic ballroom at the downtown landmark. In this scenario we were able to provide sound and microphones for both portions of the evening at no additional cost, which adds a lot of value for couples who choose to have their reception in the same space as the ceremony.
Heather and Mike also planned to have many children attending, including their own, so we worked with them to design musical elements to include the kids with touching parent dances and fun songs to get kids involved on the dancefloor. At the end of the evening the kids were worn out, everyone had a great time, and Heather and Mike rode off into the night to start their new life together as a family!
Ceremony song selections:
- Bridal Processional: In Case You Didn’t Know – Brett Young
- Bride Entrance: A Thousand Years – Piano Guys
- Recessional: Wonderful Life - Matoma
Reception song selections:
- First Dance: Island – Florida-Georgia Line
- Father & Daughter Dance: Dance With My Daughter – Jason Blaine
- Family Dance with Kids: You’ve Got A Friend In Me – Claire Ryann & Crosby
- Bouquet Toss: Dear Future Husband – Meghan Trainor
- Garter Toss: Who Let The Dogs Out – Baha Men