The 3rd floor of the historic Old Bag Factory in Goshen Indiana makes an ideal spot for any special event, but summer weddings there are the best, and caterers Bread & Chocolate always make it perfect! Lauren and Keith chose our Gold wedding package with DJ Iceberg with our Splash uplighting in candelight yellow to complement the rustic atmosphere in the Ballroom suite.
The couple also had their marriage ceremony in the Gallery upstairs, utilizing live musicians for this aspect of their celebration as well as the cocktail hour. Iceberg took over at the Grand Entrance portion of the evening with an expertly emceed entrance leading right into the First Dance, then followed by toasting, dinner, cake-cutting and finally dancing. One of the highlights of the evening was when Lauren’s 70 year old uncle broke out his accordion and played some traditional Polish songs for guests as the cake was being cut. Iceberg actually has a family polka band background, so this was a treat for not only the guests, but him as well!
Reception song selections:
- Grand Entrance: Stand By Me – Ben E. King
- Cake Cutting: Live accordion
- First Dance: Stand By Me – Ben E. King
- Father & Daughter Dance: What A Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
- Anniversary Dance: Can’t Help Falling In Love – Elvis Presley
- Bouquet Toss: Dear Future Husband – Meghan Trainor
- Garter Toss: Another One Bites The Dust - Queen