Barn weddings are very popular this summer, and Emily and Doug chose to have their wedding ceremony and reception at the lovely Sylvan Cellars barn in Rome City. DJ Iceberg had the honor of being their event emcee and DJ and brought out our ceremony sound system for the outdoor vows along with the Gold Package for their reception inside the barn.
Guests enjoyed perfect weather for the outdoor ceremony and cool temps in the evening once dancing began. The rustic country-themed reception was a perfect match for the barn, which is large and inviting. Cocktails were served before dinner with a country musical playlist, and the buffet dinner featured crooner classics from Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Michael Buble. Later evening cool breezes were a welcome addition too, as Iceberg quickly heated the dancefloor for the 350 guests and rocked it the rest of the night with a mix of classic rock, current hits, and country favorites.
Ceremony song selections:
- Seating of Mothers: All I Want Is You – Vitamin String Quartet
- Bridal Processional: A Thousand Years – Piano Guys
- Bride’s Entrance: Cinema – 6ix5
- Unity Sand: Somewhere Over The Rainbow – Violin version
- Recessional: Now That We Found Love – Heavy D and the Boyz
Reception song selections:
- Grand Entrance: Get The Party Started - Pink
- First Dance: When The Night Comes Along – Claire Bowen & Sam Palladio from the Nashville Cast
- Father & Daughter Dance: Humble and Kind – Tim McGraw
- Mother & Son Dance: My Wish – Rascal Flatts
- Children’s Dance: You’ll Be In My Heart – Phil Collins
- Bouquet Toss: Single Ladies - Beyonce
- Garter Toss: Danger Zone – Kenny Loggins